(949) 485-4444 (310) 663-4373
California License #86206 Minnesota License #09441
I am a licensed Certified Public Accountant based in Southern California and offer a variety of services to businesses and individuals in Los Angeles, Orange and San Diego Counties. With over twenty-five years of experience in a broad variety of industries I am well equipped to handle almost any situation relating to accounting, tax or finance.
My SEC filing experience includes complete 10-K, 10-Q and S-1 Registration Statements and direct contact and resolution of outstanding Commission issues. In the role of Chief Financial Officer I have assisted in the raising of capital funds for several start-up and early stage companies ranging from $500,000 to $3,000,000. I prepare and file corporate, non-profit and individual tax returns and assist in the resolution of tax disputes.
- Interim CFO: Restructuring accounting and finance departments
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Valuation analysis & due diligence
- SEC Reporting: Controller/Treasurer of AMEX listed company
- Cost Accounting: Developed Activity Based Cost system for $100MM manufacturer
- Public Accounting: Three years in audit and tax preparation
- Event Coordination: Supervised auto racing track staff of over fifty employees
- Start Ups: Complete due diligence and venture capital fund raising
- Business Plans: Excellent writing and communication skills
- Forecasts and Budgeting: Annual budgets and five year forecasting
Contact me at (949) 485-4444 for a free fifteen minute telephone consultation with your questions and needs and I will be more than happy to help. Please review the following pages to learn more about the services I provide.